Best Sellers Tours to Machu Picchu 2022
- We are Sparrow Explorer Travel, a Local Tour Operator in Peru. We focus in giving the best experience to ensure unforgettable memories with quality service and full safety. This travel agency creates unique adventure with the best models, prices, and packages. We are a responsible agency being responsible with everything surrounding us including nature, culture, and local cities. We hope you give yourself the opportunity of all these wonders that exist in this lovely site.
Tours in Cusco & Alternative Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2022 - 2023
Find, history, nature, adventure, art, gastronomy and customs that are kept alive by the same andean people and live the experiences same as the locals
Sparrow Explorer Travel Agency
Proyects with Charities from aboard tour companies in all over the world and Sparrow Explorer Travel Peru strives to channel the generous contributions from our clients so that they reach the local people directly and indirectly. Some Examples:
- Walk a Mile in My Shoes Proyect
- Educational Materials in Chinchero, Piuray Lake, Qenqo, Pisac .. so many people to thank…but Mark (australia) who donated his entire 2016 Birthday money to support many activities and ensure that so many children received educational materials in isolated communities will be thanked for many years.
- Sparrow Explorer Travel is committed to sharing the spirit of Christmas giving and participates in activities distribuiting presents, meals / hot chocolate to around a 100 children. All of these small activities could not happen without the support we have received from so many tourists and so have named our CD of photos “We couldn`t have done it without YOU” We want to take this chance to thank you sincerely for bringing out childrens shoes, clothes and educational items which have been so gratefully received and people who generally supported to poor peruvian people in so many ways.
- Help with food for 50 families to the community of huacoto near to one of the biggest mountains in Cusco.
I spent 8 days exploring Peru with the most amazing tour guide, Abel. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone in our tour was taken care of. We were able to see so much of Peru and Abel made sure anything that our group wanted to do was done. Abel was always on top of it to fix any problem we had. He truly made my trip unforgettable.
We had a full day and a half tours with Abel. He has a very likable personality and pairs that with professionalism and tremendous knowledge of the Inca ruins, history and culture. Our first stop was Sacred Valley and all around it. The other half day tour was Cusco. Abel picked us up in our hotel on time with a tour van that was nearly new, clean and with a professional driver!
On our way to sacred valley Abel was telling us many facts about Peru and Cusco. He wowed us with stories of the ancient and powerful Incas. At times we were at the edge of our seat awaiting the next story. We were provided water and soft drinks. And taken to a delicious local restaurant for Peru’s famous ceviche and other dishes. In all we learned so much information about the history and culture of Peru that we would could have never learned for ourselves even with the help of the all mighty Google. We would recommend this company for tours in South America for our friends, loved ones, and you!!!
Abel, our guide was amazing! He was patient with our group at all times and was always so quick to find a fix for any problem we might encounter. I definitely recommend this agency as they were able to offer a great mix of not just the tourist spots but also the cultural and local spots that a tourist might miss. 10/10 recommended!
Abel is one of a kind guy! He was our tour guide in Cusco and for the Inca trail and Machu Picchu. He is so knowledgeable and goes above and beyond for his travelers. He is passionate about archeology and it shows when he is giving you tours around the city. He knows Cusco like the back of his hand and shows you all the great spots to visit and eat while in the city. I highly recommend him. We were a group of five girls and he was patient with us and put up with our antics. If you are looking for a tour guide in look no further then Abel.