Type of Tour: Culture, History, Adventure, Hiking with camp and spend the last night in a Hotel
All Distance: 20 Km / 13 Miles.
Good For: hiker that love to walk in the mountains enjoying nature and culture with short distance to hike.
Consideration: AVAILABLE ALL THE YEARS FOR THIS TREK
- Above all, your safety.
- Shorter and easier trek to Machu Picchu where you are going to enjoy and take so many photos such as nice views of lagoons, valleys, snow-capped mountains surrounding you.
- The unique pathway through the Sacred Valley mountains to Machu Picchu (one of the new seven wonders in the world).
- Enjoy the amazing Inca Trail to Huchuy Qosqo (Little Qosqo) in two days.
- Hike by the same trail that Incas used to use before building their empire.
- Camp the first night in one andean village.
- You must be prepared for short uphill but, more downhill walking and in the high elevation altitude.
- We are the local staff.
- We are using natural resources.
- Local company with sustainable responsibility.
- Briefing by your professional Mountain Tour Guide the night before of your trek in our office or your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel by your professional guide.
- Professional trilingual mountain guide (English — Spanish — Quechua).
- Professional Mountain Chef.
- Professional Assistant tour guide (for groups over than 9 people).
- Entrance fee to Huchuy Qosqo Achaeological site.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Transportation from Cusco to Q´enqo Village (Andean Community).
- Meals (02 breakfasts, 02 snacks, 02 lunches, 01 happy hour and 02 dinners).
- Entrance fee for our team.
- Camping equipment transported by our team.
- We carry 07 kilos / 15 Pounds of your belongings.
- Hot drinks in order to wake you up.
- Boiled Water for fill up your bottles, after each meal until Machu Picchu.
- Camping equipment such as tents, tables, chairs and another.
- Foam mattress. Porters.
- They carry camping equipment and support to the chef with the food.
- Car Transportation from Lamay Town to Ollantaytambo
- If you have any belongings for Machu Picchu you can leave in the car.
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town).
- 3*** stars hotel in Aguas Caliente.
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.(way up)
- Tour in all Machu Picchu Archaeological site
- Bus tickets from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (way down).
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Car Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- First Aid Kit.
- Oxygen tank.
- VEGETARIAN FOOD IS OPTIONAL WITHOUT EXTRA COST!!!
- Single supplement fee (hotel room).
- single supplement equipment for the hike.
- First breakfast (Day 1), lunch and dinner (Day 3)
- Entrance fee for Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Tips (appreciations).
- Extra snack.
- Travel insurance.