Type of Tour: Culture, History, Adventure, Hiking with Camping and Hotel (Last Night)
All Distance: 50 Km / 31 Miles.
Good For: hiker that love to walk in the mountains enjoying nature and culture with having a little moderate level of fitness.
Difficulty: Moderate, but challenging
Consideration: PERMIT ARE LIMITED AND THERE IS A HIGH DEMAND FOR THIS TREK
- Above all, your Safety
- Fully portered trek where you are going to enjoy and take so many photos of this amazing trek with nice views surrounding you. because your belonging is gonna be carried by our porters.
- Trek the unique pathway through the sun gate to Machu Picchu (one of the new seven wonders in the world).
- Enjoy the majestic sunset in Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy an amazing sunrise of Machu Picchu early on day 5th.
- Hike by the same trail that Incas used to use for a walk to this sacred site (Machu Picchu).
- You must be prepared for lots of walking and a high elevation hike.
- Spend the last night in a hotel.
- We are using local staff.
- We are using natural resources.
- Local company with sustainable responsibility.
- Briefing with you professional Mountain Tour Guide the night before of your trek in our office or your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel by your professional guide.
- Professional trilingual mountain guide (English — Spanish — Quechua).
- Professional Chef. Assistant tour guide (for groups over than 9 people).
- Entrance fee to Inca Trail.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Transportation from Cusco to Piscacucho (Km 82).
- Meals (04 breakfasts, 04 snacks, 04 lunches, 04 happy hours and 04 dinners).
- Entrance fee for our team.
- Camping equipment transported by our team.
- We carry 07 kilos / 15 Pounds of your belongings.
- Hot drinks in order to wake you up.
- Boiled Water for fill up your bottles, after each meal until Machu Picchu.
- Camping equipment such as tents, tables, chairs and another.
- Foam mattress.
- Porters will carry camping equipment and support to the chef with the food.
- Tour in all Machu Picchu Archaeological site
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Bus tickets from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (way down).
- Car Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- First aid Kid.
- Oxygen tank.
- VEGETARIAN FOOD IS OPTIONAL WITHOUT EXTRA COST!!!
- Single Supplement fee (hotel room).
- Single Supplement equipment for the hike.
- First breakfast (Day 1), lunch and dinner (Day 5)
- Entrance fee for Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Tips (appreciations).
- Extra snack.
- Travel insurance.