Type of Tour: Culture, History, Adventure and Hiking.
All Distance: 12 Km / 7 Miles.
Good For: Hiker that love to trek the Inca trail and Machu Picchu in one day enjoying the nature and culture with having a little moderate level of fitness.
Consideration: PERMIT ARE LIMITED AND THERE IS A HIGH DEMAND FOR THIS TREK
- Above all, your safety
- Full day trek where you are going to enjoy and take so many photos with nice views surrounding you
- Your belonging is not necessary because remember is just one day trek.
- The unique trail through the sun gate to Machu Picchu (one of the new seven wonders all over the world).
- Enjoy an amazing sunset of Machu Picchu while you have a tour in the site.
- Hike by the same pathway that Incas used to use for peregrinate to this Sacred Site (Machu Picchu).
- You must be prepared with insect repellent for lots of mosquitoes.
- We are using local staff and natural resources.
- Local company with sustainable responsibility.
- Briefing with you professional Mountain Tour Guide the night before of your trek in our office or your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel by your professional guide.
- Professional trilingual mountain guide (English — Spanish — Quechua).
- Professional Assistant Tour Guide (for groups over than 9 people).
- Entrance fee to Inca Trail.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
- Meals (01 snacks, 01 box lunches).
- Entrance fee for our Team.
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Chachabamba – Km 104 (Beginning of the Inca Trail).
- Tour in all Machu Picchu Archaeological Site.
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus tickets from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (way down).
- Car Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- First Aid Kid.
- Oxygen Tank.
- VEGETARIAN FOOD IS OPTIONAL WITHOUT EXTRA COST!!!
- First breakfast (Day 1), dinner (Day 1)
- Entrance fee for Huayna Picchu mountain (You are not going to Have a Time).
- Tips (appreciations).
- Extra snack.
- Travel insurance.