Type of Tour: Culture, History, Adventure and Hiking with Camping. However, you should need to know that we will visit many communities.
All Distance: 35 Km / 21 Miles.
Good For: Hiker that love to trek in the mountains with a little moderate level of fitness. But, at the same time, we will do it a social activity.
Consideration: THIS HIKE IS AVAILABLE ALL YEAR.
- Above all, your safety.
- Fully portered trek where you are going to enjoy and take so many photos of this amazing trek with nice views. because your belonging is gonna be transported by our porters.
- Trek the unique pathway through the mountains of lares valley to Machu Picchu (one of the new seven wonders in the world).
- Enjoy an amazing snow-capped mountain, lagoons, llamas, alpacas, birds and andean villages surrounding you.
- See the snow-capped mountains where the Incas used to sacrifice people.
- See the sunrise of Machu Picchu the day 4th.
- Hike by the same trail that incas used to use for a walk to the Sacred Valley and exchange their products.
- You must be prepared for lots of walking and a high elevation hike.
- Observe many andean villages and learn about them.
- Sleep in a hotel the last night before Machu Picchu.
- We are using local staff and natural resources.
- Local company with sustainable responsibility.
- Briefing with you professional Mountain Tour Guide the night before of your trek in our office or your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel by your professional guide.
- Professional trilingual mountain guide (English — Spanish — Quechua).
- Professional Mountain Chef.
- Professional Assistant tour guide (for groups over than 9 people).
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Meals (03 breakfasts, 03 snacks, 03 lunches, 03 happy hours and 03 dinners).
- Camping equipment transported by our team.
- We carry 07 kilos / 15 Pounds of your belongings.
- Hot drinks in order to wake you up.
- Boiled Water for fill up your bottles, after each meal until Machu Picchu.
- Camping equipment such as tents, tables, chairs and another.
- Foam mattress.
- Horses will carry camping equipment and support to the chef with the food.
- Car Transportation from Huran Town to Ollantaytambo
- If you have any belongings for Machu Picchu you can leave in the car.
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town).
- 3*** stars hotel in Aguas Caliente.
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.(way up)
- Tour in all Machu Picchu Archaeological site
- Bus tickets from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (way down).
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Car Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- First Aid Kit.
- Oxygen tank.
- VEGETARIAN FOOD IS OPTIONAL WITHOUT EXTRA COST!!!
- Single supplement fee (hotel room).
- single supplement equipment for the hike.
- First breakfast (Day 1), lunch and dinner (Day 4)
- Entrance fee for Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Tips (appreciations).
- Extra snack.
- Travel insurance.