Type of Tour: Culture, History, Adventure and Hiking with Camping
All Distance: 55 Km / 34 Miles.
Good For: hiker that love to trek in the mountains with a moderate level of fitness.
Difficulty: Moderate challenge
Consideration: AVAILABLE THIS HIKE FOR ALL THE YEAR.
- Above all, your safety
- Fully portered hike where you are unique job is just to enjoy the nice snow-capped mountains and the amazing forest.
- Your belongings are gonna be transported by our staff.
- Trek the unique pathway to the sacred mountain of Salkantay (savage mountain) to Machu Picchu.
- Snow-capped mountains where the Incas used to sacrifice people a long time ago.
- Walkthrough the forest where you can find beautiful plants and animals.
- Enjoy an amazing sunrise of Machu Picchu early on day 4th.
- Hike by the same trail that Incas used to use in order to do a sacrifice and then walk to the Sacred City (Machu Picchu).
- You must be prepared for lots of walking and a high elevation hike.
- You should need to know that we will pass on many different ecosystems.
- You will stay in a hotel the last night in Aguas Calientes.
- We are local staff
- We are using natural resources.
- Local company with sustainable responsibility.
- Briefing with you professional Mountain Tour Guides the night before of your trek in our office or your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel by your professional guide.
- Professional trilingual mountain guide (English — Spanish — Quechua).
- Professional Mountain Chef.
- Professional Assistant Tour Guide (for groups over than 9 people).
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Meals (04 breakfasts, 03 snacks, 03 lunches, 02 happy hours and 03 dinners).
- Camping equipment transported by our team.
- We carry 07 kilos / 15 Pounds of your belongings.
- Hot drinks in order to wake you up.
- Boiled Water for fill up your bottles, after each meal until Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town).
- Camping equipment such as tents, tables, chairs and another.
- Foam mattress.
- Horses will carry camping equipment and support to the chef with the food.
- Car Transportation from Cusco to Soraypampa.
- 3*** starts hotel in Aguas Caliente.
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.(way up)
- Tour in all Machu Picchu Archaeological site
- Bus tickets from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (way down).
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Car Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- First aid Kid.
- Oxygen tank.
- VEGETARIAN FOOD IS OPTIONAL WITHOUT EXTRA COST!!!
- Single supplement fee (hotel room).
- single supplement equipment for the hike.
- Last lunch and dinner (Day 4)
- Entrance fee for Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Tips (appreciations).
- Extra snack.
- Travel insurance.