Type of Tour: Culture, History, Adventure and Hiking with Camping
All Distance: 65 Km / 40 Miles.
Good For: People who love to hike in the mountains enjoying nature and culture with good level of fitness.
Difficulty: Moderate Challenge.
Consideration: AVAILABLE ALL THE YEAR THIS HIKE.
- Above all, your safety.
- Fully portered trek where you are going to enjoy and take so many photos of this amazing trek with nice views.
- Your belonging is gonna be transported by our team.
- Trek the unique pathway where you walking around the Salkantay snow-capped mountains.
- Enjoy an amazing sunrise of Machu Picchu early on day 5th.
- Hike by the same alternative Inca Trail to the Sacred City of Machu Picchu.
- You must be prepared for lots of walking and a high elevation hike.
- There are a lot of mosquitoes on the way.
- You are going to stay in a hotel the last night in Aguas Calientes.
- Explore one of the new seven wonders (Machu Picchu).
- We are a local team.
- We are using natural resources.
- Local company with sustainable responsibility.
- Briefing with you professional Mountain Tour Guide the night before of your trek in our office or your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel by your professional guide.
- Professional trilingual mountain guide (English — Spanish — Quechua).
- Professional Mountain Chef.
- Professional Assistant tour guide (for groups over than 9 people).
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Meals (05 breakfasts, 04 snacks, 04 lunches, 03 happy hours and 04 dinners).
- Camping equipment transported by our team.
- We carry 07 kilos / 15 Pounds of your belongings.
- Hot drinks in order to wake you up.
- Boiled Water for fill up your bottles, after each meal until Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- Camping equipment such as tents, tables, chairs and another.
- Foam mattress.
- Horses will carry camping equipment and support to the chef with the food.
- Car Transportation from Cusco to Sayllapata.
- 3*** stars hotel in Aguas Caliente.
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.(way up)
- Tour in all Machu Picchu Archaeological site
- Bus tickets from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (way down).
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Car Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- First aid Kid.
- Oxygen tank.
- VEGETARIAN FOOD IS OPTIONAL WITHOUT EXTRA COST!!!
- Single supplement fee (hotel room).
- single supplement equipment for the hike.
- Last lunch and dinner (Day 5)
- Entrance fee for Huayna Picchu mountain.
- Tips (appreciations).
- Extra snack.
- Travel insurance.